This 3D Digital Downloadable File inspired by the ice ninja Sub-Zero worn by Joe Taslim in the 2021 Film Mortal Kombat by Warner Brothers and inspired by the Mortal Kombat Videogame franchise.
Item being purchased is of the Balaclava Hood only.
This is a 3D model of a Hood so you will require a 3D printer or access to a 3D printer to have this item produced. Mask has been broken into 3 pieces for ease and quality of print. This item is of a mask and is to be worn as a costume or accessor and IS NOT TO BE WORN AS PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQIPTMENT OR AS A COVID MASK. Please read and feel free to contact me if you have questions.
• This is a 3D model only, and is not a physical item!!! This In STL and OBJ format. Additional file format conversion upon request.
• This item is for personal use only and is inspired from images and video of the 2021 film Mortal Kombat Releasing on April 23, 2021
• This Cosplay Costume Mask can be scaled to fit your facial dimensions using appropriate 3D software.
• This is not intended for children.
• This is a complex 3D model for 3D Printing, It is recommended that you have experience or learn how to print 3d Files before purchase.
• All Images are renders of the 3D Model and not of the final 3D print.
• 3D Printing Services available upon request.
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/visageartproductions/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/visageart11 Twitter:https://twitter.com/visageart11 and http://visageart.com
Please do not resell this item or try and claim ownership of the model. This has been modeled by me and is for your enjoyment. If you like the Mortal Kombat franchise please support NetherRealm Studios and Warner Brothers by purchasing comics, movies, videogames and other official memorabilia. Mortal Kombat has always been a favorite franchise for me which is why I have chosen to produce this 3D Model Inspired by the movie.
Thank you Very Much for your support and stay tuned for new models coming soon from Visage Art Productions.
License applies to this 3d model, but with a few important limitations to consider:
1) 3D models are intended for personal use.
2) If the model is to be sold for commercial use as a 3D print, Author of this 3D mode must be credited, by placing links to this item and http://visageart.com in the product description.
3) Digital Files are not to be resold under any circumstances.
All rights to these images belong to the authors.
Refunds are not available due to the electronic nature of the product.